Eishops: The One-Stop Shopping Destination
Eishops is the global marketplace for sellers to sell new and used products and buyers to find everything they love. It is home to a universe of special, extraordinary items, from unique handcrafted pieces to the latest technology. Thus, we created a place where creativity lives and thrives. Because it is propelled by people, Eishops enables sellers to transform the manner of which they sell, market, and operate their businesses; and for buyers to purchase quality products at a discounted price. We provide the technology, infrastructure, and marketing reach to help sellers brand and use new technology to engage with customers and to operate in a more efficient way. Therefore, vendors simply add their products to our platform and watch their businesses grow. We help our community of sellers turn their ideas into successful businesses. Our platform connects sellers with the potential of reaching millions of consumers looking for a safe and an alternative place to buy products.
Eishops marketplace is home to a universe of special, extraordinary items, from unique handcrafted pieces to the latest technology. Thus, we created a place where creativity lives and thrives. Because it is propelled by people, Eishops enables sellers to transform the manner of which they sell, market, and operate their businesses; and for buyers to purchase quality products at a discounted price. We provide the technology, infrastructure, and marketing reach to help sellers brand and use new technology to engage with customers and to operate in a more efficient way. Therefore, vendors simply add their products to our platform and watch their businesses grow. We help our community of sellers, turn their ideas into successful businesses. Our platform connects sellers with the potential of reaching millions of consumers looking for a safe and an alternative place to buy products. from home furnishings like cushion covers, mattresses and bedsheets to toys and musical instruments, we got them all covered. You name it, and you can be assured about finding them all here. For those of you with erratic working hours, Eishops is your best bet. Shop in your PJs, at night or in the wee hours of the morning. This e-commerce never shuts down.
As a company, we strive to lead with our guiding principles to help spread ideas of sustainability and responsibility, which can impact far beyond our own business. We believe consumers should not have to compromise quality in the products they use. Hence, Eishops prides itself on selling quality products from some of the best brands in the world at an affordable price.
The company offers consumers a unique shopping experience with the latest technology and entertainment products, plus an expanded assortment of lifestyle products offered through www.eishops.com, at the right price, with a no-pressure (non-commissioned) sales environment.
First, You’ll need:
- A computer or a mobile device with an internet connection.
- A credit/debit card, or a PayPal/Google Pay account.
Follow these step-by-step instructions on how to use Eishops
Step 1: Go to the website www.eishops.com.
Step 2: If you’re just browsing, click on one of the categories on the top or right hand side of the screen to see what’s available.
Step 3: If you know what you’re looking for, type the name of the item in the search box along the top of the page and click the Search button.
CREATE A SELLER ACCOUNT
Step 1: Go to https://eishops.com/.
Step 2: On upper right hand side click on “Selling on Eishops” link .
Step 3: Then click on Register
Step 4: Fill out the required information and once you're done, you've officially become an Eishops seller.
Step 5: List your products under specific product categories
ADD A NEW PRODUCT
Step 1: Go to the link www.eishops.com/seller/login and login to your account.
Step 2: The Add Products function can be found under both the Catalog and Inventory. Click Add Products → List a new product → Create a new product listing.
Step 3: Choose the appropriate product category on the All Product Categories section. Be as detailed as possible. Then click Select.
- For example: Women → Clothing → Dresses → Select.
Step 4: Fill in all blanks in Vital Info, Compliance, Offer, Images, Description and SEO/Meta Details fields → Save. The product is added to Eishops as inactive.
- Steps 1-4: Similar to Steps 1-4 in the Add a new product process.
- Step 5: To the right of the newly added product row: Action → Copy Listing.
- Inventory: Available quantity.
- Purchase Price < Sell Price ≤ Market Price. The system automatically calculates the difference between the sell price and market price (if any) and displays that as a discount percentage.
- Available Shipping Templates → Add new Shipping Templates → Fill in the blanks → Add Templates
- Features: Main features and functions of the product. Be brief, direct, specific, precise and easy to understand. Bullet points are encouraged. Avoid wordy and long sentences or paragraphs.
- Long Details: Detailed descriptions about the product and/or the brand. Images and size charts (if any) are encouraged.
- SEO/Meta Details:
- Meta Description: Normally the product name.
- Keywords: Use short, strong, direct and common words related to the product and/or the brand. Product Keywords and Platinum Keywords can be the same.
Step 5: Inventory → Manage Inventory → Select the newly added product → Approved.
- Notes: Consumers are not able to see your products if they are Inactive.
ADD A NEW PRODUCT WITH MULTIPLE COLORS AND/OR SIZES
- For example: If your shoes are available in sizes 5, 6 and 7 and you add 6, 7, 5, they will appear as 6-7-5 on the website. For a better view, you’d rather add 5-6-7 or 7-6-5.
Step 1: Go to one product link to view the product on the website and make adjustments if needed.
Step 2: Select all product variations → Approved.
Step 3: Select one of those newly added/edited products to add variation: Action → Add Variation → Variation Theme → Color-Size → Add all colors and sizes in Step 5 by clicking + → Type in color and size names/numbers → Add Variations → Match each color-size with the SKU, product code, price, quantity and manufacturer part number edited in Step 5 → Save.
- Open Add Variation in a new tab for easier matching.
- Always select Color-Size even if the product has only one color/size.
- One box contains ONLY ONE color/size.
- If the product is available in X colors and Y sizes, click + X times on the Color side and Y times on the Size side.
- If the product has only one color/size, do NOT click + on that side.
- If you click + by mistake, refresh the page.
- Begin the color name with a capital letter (e.g. Black rather than black) for a better view on the website.
- Add the sizes in your preferred order (ascending or descending) because the system does NOT rearrange the sizes and they will appear as the way you add them.
Step 4: Apply Add a new product (from Step 1 to Step 4) to all variations.
- Number of Products Added = Number of Colors * Number of Sizes.
- Number of Copies = Number of Colors * Number of Sizes – 1.
Step 5: Edit each copied product according to a different color and size: Action → Edit → Save.
- Edit all information being different from the original product, such as product code, SKU, manufacturer part number, inventory, prices, images and so on.
- Vital Info: Always edit Item Condition.
- Variations: Do NOT edit this field.
Eishops homepage provides three methods to start finding and buying items. The front page itself shows featured items, and once the site starts learning your tastes, it will display products based on your buying history. To find a specific item, type in the search bar at the top of the page, then press "Search" to search the entire catalog, or use the drop-down category to select a specific category to search. If you'd rather just window shop, click on specific category and pick a section to browse.
As you come across items you want, click "Add to Cart" to save them. If you're undecided, add it anyway and you can always take it out of the cart later. When you're done, click the "Cart" button at the top of any Eishops page and select " Checkout." Your first purchase includes creating an account. When Eishops prompts you to log in, enter your email address, choose "I Am a New Customer" and fill in your personal info. You'll also need to enter a credit card to complete your purchase. If you haven't shopped online before, the prospect of giving out your card number might seem intimidating, but online stores use encryption to prevent hackers from stealing your information. To stay safe on Eishops, just as with any other site, never give out your password, keep up-to-date anti-virus software on your computer and watch your bill for unexpected charges. Some credit card companies also provide one-time use numbers for shopping online -- check your card company's website to see if it offers this feature.
Many items on Eishops come from third-party sellers on the Marketplace, indicated by a "Sold by" line near the product name and/or title. If both Eishops and third-party sellers offer the item, the large "Add to Cart" button buys from Eishops, and you'll see a few alternative "Add to Cart" buttons with different prices and a link to a full list of used and new versions of the product at the bottom of the product page. Marketplace sellers set their own prices, so you might find a great discount on a used item, or come across a rare, discontinued product that's only for sale at a collector's price. Even when buying from another seller, Eishops itself handles your payment, so you don't need to worry about your credit card information leaking out.
If your new shirt doesn't fit right or a gadget arrives broken, Eishops accepts returns on most sales within 30 days of delivery. In general, third-party sellers offer the same policy, although you'll usually have to pay for return shipping to the seller unless the seller advertises free returns. The cost of the return may be subtracted from the refund if the item was returned for some other reason than Eishops mistake.
To start a return, login your account, click on Your Orders and pick the product you want to return, then select “return product”. A few types of items, such as tech items and high-priced goods, carry different return policies, which you can check on the return policy.
After all the required documents have been verified and your seller profile is completed, you can start listing your products and start selling.
As a seller, you will set the price of your products.
You are required to have a minimum of 1 listing to start selling on Eishops.
We give you a step-by-step process of how to list your products on our website. It is important to choose the most suitable category to list your product as it will help customers find your products faster. Based on the category you choose, you'll be asked to include product details such as size, model, color, etc.
Sellers will be responsible for the collection and payment of any and all of taxes, except to the extent that (i) Eishops decides to automatically calculates, collects, or remits taxes on seller behalf according to applicable guidelines; or (ii) Eishops expressly agrees to receive taxes or other transaction-based charges on seller behalf in connection with tax calculation services made available by Eishops and used by sellers. Any and all fees payable by seller pursuant to this Agreement are exclusive of all sales, use, and similar taxes, and you will pay any taxes that are imposed and payable on such amounts. All payments made by seller to Eishops under this Agreement will be made free and clear of any deduction or withholding (including but not limited to cross-border withholding taxes), as may be required by law. If any such deduction or withholding is required on any payment, seller will pay such additional amounts as are necessary so that the net amount received by Eishops is equal to the amount then due and payable under this Agreement.
Except as otherwise provided in this Agreement, seller agrees that Eishops is not obligated to determine whether taxes apply, and Eishops is not responsible to collect, report, or remit any taxes arising from any transaction. However, if a taxing authority requires us to pay any of seller taxes, seller will promptly reimburse us for the amounts paid. If the product is shipped from outside seller’s elected country, the recipient of the product may be required to pay, upon delivery, an amount related to assessed sales, goods and services, use, excise, import, value added, or other taxes or duties. Such taxes or duties, if any, are in addition to the sales proceeds collected by Eishops.
- The cost to sell on Eishops platform is from
$30to a flat $15 monthly. This include a professional selling platform where seller can add unlimited products.
- Plus a 10% referral & merchant fee.
- No Referral fee minimum amount.
- It does not matter which category of products you sell and how you plan to fulfill orders. These modest fees allow our sellers to have margins they need to be profitable.
- Keep in mind that the referral fee is calculated from the total sales price including the item price, shipping cost, and any gift-wrapping charges.
Sellers are able to set their own shipping fees and time-frame
Sellers can run promotions including free shipping and discounts
Sellers can qualify for top placement on product detail pages for Free
Seller has gift-wrapping option